Doomoo Seat Fruit Pink
Medicare Health & Living Ltd are the Doomoo distributor for Ireland.
Doomoo Seat is an adaptable and multi-functional bean bag that guarantees total comfort both to tiny babies from birth onwards (thanks to its safety harness), as well as to bigger children (up to 30kg). Thanks to its supper layers that can be detached and interchanges, doomoo seat can be altered to suit the age and development of the child.
Out of stock
At a Glance
- Can be used for new-borns and older children
- Microballs ensures maximum comfort
- 2 upper layers are machine washable
- Doomoo seat is a long life product – Refills are available
• The 2 upper layers are machine washable at 30°C.
• Do not tumble dry.
• The base of the bean bag in laminated fabric may be cleaned with a damp cloth.
The doomoo seat is a long life product – Refills are available
After a certain time of use it is possible, and absolutely normal, that the microballs inside the doomoo seat give signs of flattening. For that reason refills of 20 litres of polystyrene microballs are available on special order to your retailer. The refilling of the doomoo seat can be done easily after unzipping the double zip located on the back of the seat.
• Layer with safety harness: 95% cotton & 5% elastane; padding: polyester; lining: polyurethane
• Layer without safety harness: 95% cotton & 5% elastane
• Base: Textile: 100% polyester; Prints & Original: PVC
• Interior bag: Non-woven fabric: polypropylene; upper fabric: 95% polyester & 5% elastane
• Filling: Micro balls of expanded polystyrene
Doomoo seat is wrapped in a plastic bag as soon as it is manufactured. It is therefore possible that certain odours emanating from the different materials used will be evident on opening. Once the doomoo seat is placed in a well-ventilated room any odour should quickly disappear.
Detachable and interchangeable upper layers.
- First use – doomoo seat with safety harness
Has been designed for babies from birth onwards your baby will be quite comfortable, whether sitting up or reclining.
Sitting position: Before placing the baby in the doomoo seat, apply pressure with hands to the front of the doomoo seat in order to push the microballs back and create a back rest.
Reclining position: Spread out the microballs evenly to create a snug little nest for your baby.
- Second use – doomoo seat without safety harness
• Can be used as soon as the child is able to sit up by itself.
• By redistributing the microballs, the child can mould the seat to suit its favourite position.
It is entirely the parents or carers responsibility which layer should be used (taking into account babies weight, age, height and the extent of the child’s activity).
Medicare Health & Living has been assesed & certified as meeting the requirements of
You're viewing: Doomoo Seat Fruit Pink
Please note all orders placed after 2:30pm on Thursday 18th April 2019 will not be dispatched until Tuesday 22nd April. Dismiss